GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Hi RowingboatToo true, very few will get it right. But I'll give...

1. 11,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Hi Rowingboat

Too true, very few will get it right. But I'll give it a shot... we're going to have a relatively good run on the market until the end of 2012. Then GFC2 crash. We're now in the middle of wave 2 up, with the standard corrections (usually two minor ones), with 3rd bigger correction about Sept/Oct again (for a change!). Then 3rd leg up, until end 2012. How do I know? Well, this is a bit hard to say, but back in March 2009 I was on the verandah and saw a graph in the sky (of cloud of course). It was the only cloud in the sky and showed what I've just described, first the 2007-09 crash, then the three-wave recovery. It was as clear as a bell. I've been in angst quite a bit about revealing it here for quite some time, and am prepared for the usual ridicule, and don't want to be blamed for a wrong prediction and losses, so don't follow my view unless you have a lot of faith, because that's what you need to explain what I clearly saw. I mean, who else could draw a graph in the clouds like that! Halfway through, it's spot on. I just believe it would be very selfish of me to not reveal it. Why me? Maybe I'm just the messenger, so don't shoot me! Take a look at the Dow now, and you can clearly see we're in wave 2... cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.