The fearless Mr Hannity

1. 15,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    ...just folded like a cheap suit.

Yesterdays fearless bravado...

“I stand by everything I said & have said on this topic,” Hannity tweeted Tuesday evening, linking to his radio program where he reiterated his belief in the Rich conspiracies.

“I promise you I am not going to stop doing my job to the extent of my ability, I am not going to stop trying to find the truth, every single day,” he said. “I serve at the pleasure of the Fox News channel.”

Hannity also decried efforts by the liberal media watch dog group Media Matters to have him removed as a host from the Fox News Channel.

“There is an effort now to silence me,” he said. “Media Matters is attacking my advertising base.”
    Hannity, minutes prior to going live, also alluded to conversations with his legal team, promising to “#StopLiberalFacism,” a term he went on to use to describe Media Matters.

“Just got off the phone with 3 of my attorneys,” he said on Twitter. “You may think I have Lost it, but they are so amazing. #StopLiberalFacism”

Todays embarrassing backdown:

“Out of respect for the family’s wishes for now, I am not discussing this matter at this time,” Hannity said on his program.

The Fox News host said he made the decision to rein in his coverage of the killing after speaking directly with Rich's brother.

“My heart, my soul, my prayer goes out to them during this very difficult time," he said.

Yeah Sean. We believe you, even though you ignored all their previous requests to stop your conspiratorial B.S.
    This time it's your big hearted concern for the family's wishes...right?

Big, warm hugs from everyone here buddy!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.