CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

and block this alien theft in progress, giving time to Oz...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    and block this alien theft in progress, giving time to Oz regulators to investigate all aspects of this fiasco and espesh why shareholders were kept in the dark and not given the opportunity to support their company when they so easilycould have.

The prime mover of this, the Cornell death spiral, could have so easily been prevented and hence given time for sufficient cash raising to keep the predators at bay. Why Cornell were issued shares in lieu of monthly cash is beyond my level of logical understanding unless I put on my cosmically smoked CT glasses for a clearer view.

It will be interesting to see how FH position themselves with final decision on submissions based SOG precedence given my understanding of volume of complaints from shareholders. Being independent one would think FH too are compelled to independentally ask the same kinda Qs most of us are.

Who the hec are representing shareholders' interests atm ?????

And then we come to EY ... do they ask where do HNC legally stand from point of view of inducement of VA and consequent triggering of R+M, given they would be the prime beneficiaries ? Any legal beagles in here with a view?

And then the FEDs have to review what is Oz national policy on allowing such a fiasco to evolve out of a dubious sequence of events which would even have Murphy scratching his head as to how fortuitous it all was.

I keep thinking that this could NEVER happen in the PRC ... the sharks would be stood up against a wall and de-finned for soup. Yet here we are all so generous with our grandkids' assets and well-being, that it aint enough to see them take only half, we offer them the lot !

Reckon all shareholders with a bit of national pride should be demanding answers from their local members cos all kindsa issues here ... enough even for a billing on national TV.

Ministries of Resources, Superannuation and Law, Treasury and the Prime Minister's Office should all be seeking same answers cos there are issues applicable to all. But since it takes time to review, then moratorium should be effected whilst they delve.

Of course HNC would claim they are the "victims" and are only doing what our corporate law invites them to do! Pooh!

Guess I gotta end with a "without prejudice" for above since I aint got parliamentary privelege in here hey ?

Still got a feeling AII which is 72% HNC / 28% Oz owned is gonna play some kinda final role in here, if my imagination for a good plot is on the ball ...

Our FED Gov runs the risk of being remembered for giving away the farm this time round, instead of selling it.

Reckon u could all ask your local representative for an opinion here ... voice of the plebs and all that ... and refer to the CMR website with its host of info ... if u can find it (?) Why would FH remove it? Is it back up again ?

IMBOOC and without prejudice of course .......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.