the federal reserve bank scam, page-14

1. 2,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 315
    "I have a finance and economic back ground. I like making money. So I understand it just fine." - No, you do not.

All your replies simply underline the point of my original post. You culpably misunderstand the FRB.

So, we have posters who think that without the FRB there wouldn't be a banking system? unbelievable.

I do have one common ground with you however, that any alternative banking system would have to be outside the purview of politicians - they would be thieves just as big as those who run the current banking system. A banking body could be set up with constitutional powers independent of government. But that's all hypothetical at this point you just need to know that right now a few thousand of the richest people on Earth determine the relative wealth of the rest of the people on Earth - but it's not just that, it's those very same people who are pushing (successfully) for 'The New world Order'. They don't.just want to be in charge of your money (they themselves already have more money than they could possibly know what to do with), what they want now is total power they want to determine the very way you live. And they are getting there.
    You probably won't see it in your lifetime but it will happen.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.