MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Hi Dr - Thanks for providing a fascinating read that really does...

1. 1,147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Hi Dr -

Thanks for providing a fascinating read that really does put the TS dream into a whole new perspective. The twists and turns that Nexus took with the Crux journey make Meos saga appear relatively straightforward....

The enviro approval and MPFS always have been, and will eventually prove to be , worth gold......add the obvious interest of Eni and the host of neighbouring stranded high CO2 gas fields and a Federal Minister who genuinely appears to be focused on actually getting the job done - ( Am I really talking about a politician here..???)

" “I am continually talking to the industry and they are raising their problems with me,” he says. "

- Martin Ferguson as quoted in the article and no doubt he is very familiar with the TS Solution which is making more and more sense with every passing day.....also reflecting on JH's comment to me at the AGM the Meo have indeed presented in Timor.....wouldn't Mr Ferguson just love to be the man who broke the Sunrise deadlock......

On a totally different tangent - brother dear recently darkened my door on a visit back to Oz to savour some sunshine and enjoy the spectacle of us thrashing the Indians...not long ago he sold his half of this company-

http://www.petrologic.de/about.html

- I'm no expert ( read my Visit to HQ thread and you'll know what I do) - however he does indeed know not only his seismic onions but is a vastly more savvy and successful investor than yours truly could ever claim to be ...( that is only until Meo hit whatever!!!!)

Anyway, as they say, actions speak louder than words and surprise surprise the seasoned,cynical old ( oops, I don't think I can't say that word on HC).... bugger actually purchased some Meo - also quite impressed with the quality of the management team though he's been around long enough to see just what can go wrong in this industry....

- Interesting times ahead indeed!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.