NEU 3.15% $21.27 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Ken is a long standing shareholder (almost 10 years now) of both...

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1183
    Ken is a long standing shareholder (almost 10 years now) of both IMU and NEU. He has never posted directly as thats simply not his thing. What i am sharing is at my request of him because i think it will simply help all you folks better understand where we sit and the realistic opportunities ahead. Some here will know of him more from the IMU side of things but regardless i think you will agree as do many others that his “take” on things is pretty spot on. Ken and me have both been in IMU and NEU forever it seems. As Americans we are most certainly in the minority here on this forum but make no mistake there will be many more to follow at some point very soon. And full disclosure had it not been for Ken and his incredible friendship/mentorship/assistance and most of all patience in helping me understand the science behind all this I would have bailed a long time ago. He has kept me laser focused on the things that are relevant and truly matter. He is a great friend i have know for the better part of twenty years and is usually the smartest guy in most rooms but always humble, compassionate and generous. Hope this helps you understand better who Ken is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.27
Change
0.650(3.15%)
Mkt cap ! $2.718B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.84 $21.56 $20.76 $7.760M 364.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1378 $21.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.29 218 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.