LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Thanks VMK I can definitely see how the mega customers can sway...

1. 522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Thanks VMK I can definitely see how the mega customers can sway the figures but would think that there maybe some commentary on this in the 4C if that occurred just too provide a reason why there was such a drop. My understanding is seasonal however it was 25% worse than the precious seasonal March quarter. If they did have 2 Mega customers they missed this quarter and had since signed prior to 4c would be helpful if they could mention that for the benefit of all. One would think Mega customers would be announced to the market similiar to that pharmacutical company ( cant think of its name)last quarter also.
    End of the Day this target will be met with with the success of this new 2 tier Sales strategy. Future updates providing some more in depth analysis in regards to the breakdown of revenue would allow all to see where is coming from and smooth out the fluctuations, and allow everyone to tweak their models based on evidence rather than speculation. Even a breakdown including net revenue form existing customers etc be handy
    This will provide greater confidence for investors and get LVT share price back on track, if they can get 5-6m ARR this quarter and hold down expenses then it will be a nice set up heading into next year.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.