SDV 4.05% 38.5¢ scidev ltd

hi john rowe chris murphy--submit During the entire time...

1. 2,260 Posts.
    hi john rowe chris murphy--submit During the entire time yourself and others have used BB's by way of an I P protcol number inflaming my temper at highs and lows in shareprices--I have suffered (aprroximately) June of 2002--when your associate Barry Pittman rang me to falsely obtain my I P Protocol number by feigning sympathy for the circumstances I found myself under at the time--from the below condition--I don't use other people in order to obatin a profit on the stockmarket.
    Would you kindly lodged the below document with your solicitor Gilbert and Tobin--I'm ready to proceed legally--at around 1.50--I'll be doing it on the cheap.
    Steve Stebbing.
    Reactive depression may also called an adjustment disorder with depressed mood. As the name implies, a reactive depression, is one that occurs in response to some specific and identifiable psychosocial stressor. If the symptom picture suggests that the person meets the diagnostic criteria for another psychological disorder, (such as a major depression) then this diagnosis is not used. For example, if a person experiences a trauma, and develops the symptoms of a major depression, then the diagnosis of adjustment disorder is not used, even though the depression developed in response to a psychosocial stressor. So, adjustment disorder with depression is used to categorize mild to moderate depression, following a stressful event.
    The depressive symptoms related to an adjustment disorder should be able to be treated and dissipate within six months following the end of the stress that produced the reaction. There is an exception to this rule, as some stressors continue over a long period of time, rather than occurring as a single event. For example, if a person is harassed on the job, the harassment can continue for months. In this case, the depression may not be severe enough for a diagnosis of a major depression, but it lasts for more than six months. As long as the stress continues, an adjustment disorder diagnosis can be used.
    The symptom picture for a reactive depression is similar to other depressive disorders, and the recommended treatment is still cognitive-behavioral therapy and/or interpersonal therapy. However, because of the relationship between the symptoms and a specific stressor, there is more emphasis put on resolving the problem that created the stress. This may involve making concrete changes in the way you manage your life, and may require specific actions and decision making. (e.g. If job stress is resulting in depression, you may need to decide whether changing jobs is the most appropriate solution.) Often, people become depressed in reaction to psychosocial stressors when they don't believe a solution exists to their problem. In such cases, developing a reasonable solution is a key part of the treatment process.
    Top of Page

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.5¢
Change
0.015(4.05%)
Mkt cap ! $73.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 38.5¢ 37.0¢ $8.52K 23.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4558 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 14569 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.