PAA 3.03% 16.0¢ pharmaust limited

The Final Charge , Phase I/II MND Results & FDA ODD Approval Catalyst, page-1039

1. 1,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Hi Buckland … the >us$2.5b was in reference to Relyvrio owner, and their peak capitalisation, and was referring to PAA post approval, because our initial data suggest we have a superior product.

Big pharma probably wouldn’t get involved yet because sample is too small, if they do then you may be happy, but it means MT has had to give a lot of upside away to get them involved. He may have soft interest from BP, but it’s not in the best interests of shareholders, ie. We will pay for your P2 for 75%, would you be happy? If you’re reviewing acquisitions opportunities for BP, as an employee, you don’t take punts with the company balance sheet, because your job will be no longer, pay up when there is certainty. Pay 3 x revenue when it’s a certainty and you’ll get a fantastic bonus.

ODD was MT being clever in my opinion, he got the ball rolling thinking 50/50 they may need more data, but the data addition could potentially be just an amended to the application, rather than initiating a new one and the whole 90 day process. MT has played this game before, and is very experienced with regulators and trials.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $77.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.5¢ 15.5¢ $280.7K 1.733M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 195397 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 43952 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.