PAA 0.00% 22.0¢ pharmaust limited

I too hate it when the SP drops like it has been doing recently,...

1. 1,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 953
    I too hate it when the SP drops like it has been doing recently, but like you said Buckland if we wanted to individual LTHs and most MTHs would still be able to exit at a nice profit. Obviously though if we ALL tried to do it in a shortish period of time the SP would totally crash all the way back down again and the LTHs would be back where they started. Does anyone know who those 10c oppies were issued too? I tend to think that they were part of that awful CR (before MTs arrival) where the sharks were sold cheap shares and given free oppies to boot. They dumped the shares then (destroying the SP) and looks like they may be dumping the converted oppies too now.
    I take heart in the fact that daily the SP is being influenced by a turnover of less than .005% (less that half a percent) of the shares on issue. That means that over 99% of holders are holding fast. Sure seeing the SP drop will cause concern with some, especially the newer holders and they may decide to get out now while they still make a nice profit. IMO the reason for the drop, all you need is one holder with a few hundred thousand shares that gets cold feet and decides that they want out now, and the SP will tumble fast.

But for most of us, we know what the news is that we are waiting for and also know that it is not is MT's power to rush it. He has to wait for the FDA to make their decision. He has to wait for an update on the OLE patients. He has to wait for the Healey Platform to decide if they are going to accept MPL (I suspect this depends on results of the first two items). He has to wait for news of the Liquid variant of MPL. He has to wait for any firm news on funding or grants (probably dependent on other items going well). He has to wait for any other news that I don't know about or have forgotten . Until he gets firm (in writing) news on all of the above he can't tell us, so the SP will suffer unfortunately. All he can do is what he IS doing, trotting around the world spreading the word to those that know what he's talking about and building the team to deliver it, i.e. when thought becomes action. The things he can tell he does tell us about and we can make of it what we will, but to me they don't look like the actions of someone that thinks he is not onto a winner! If he wins then we win, so good luck in all that you are doing Dr Thurn!

It will be interesting to see RAN's top 100 list this month, I'm picking it will be a repeat of all the others where there is little change in LTHs figures and that the SPs ups (great!) and downs (disappointing) are as people say, "just noise". The rusted on LTHs are waiting for news, the signs are positive, so I'm hoping its good, no scrap that, I'm hoping its huge and life changing!........Ramp over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.0¢ $191.1K 906.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1300 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 9563 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 20.5¢ 533029
Last updated 15.54pm 03/05/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.