PAA 0.00% 18.5¢ pharmaust limited

Cant agree with you on this one and share @ThePig's concerns...

1. 2,760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010
    Cant agree with you on this one and share @ThePig's concerns about how this unfortunate death has been managed and communicated.

As pointed out by the Pig management is responsible to ensure the market is kept fully informed. Its undeniable PAA was closely monitoring the remaining 3 patients for when they were ready to access the OLE. To believe Macquarie University would not have informed PAA immediately of the death is a bridge too far. To therefore say management would have no knowledge of the death is to indicate management have had their heads in the sand (or elsewhere) with regard to the only patients they have. They have no other and have relied on their ongoing survival (as have SHs) to promote the effectiveness of MPL.

It is therefore reasonable to assume numerous people including management and other SHs would have had knowledge of the death before release of the quarterly. In addition most of those people probably would not have known abut the patient having Bulbar MND.

So i ask the ask, with (insider) knowledge of the death would that influence a SH's decision to buy/sell knowing the market has not yet been informed. In my mind the only answer is YES therefore PAA should have provided an immediate announcement as soon as it became aware of the death. To do otherwise is an obvious breach of the ASX rules

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 24.0¢ 18.5¢ $2.617M 12.78M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 231369 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 18.5¢ 9241539
Last updated 16.02pm 17/05/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.