PAA 0.00% 17.5¢ pharmaust limited

The Final Charge , Phase I/II MND Results & FDA ODD Approval Catalyst, page-1321

1. 1,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 987
    Hey thanks for letting us know Jimny. Absolutely I think that RA or anyone at PAA should be manning the SH communication while John is on leave. Sam used to handle most of it I think before MT arrived and IF MT is still around and there is supposedly no friction between him and the BoD, then why on earth can't he just carry on answering the Hub questions. IMO they have gone into lockdown mode for some reason, I'd like to think that there is something big and positive brewing and that they are too worried to stuff up with a slip of the tongue (or the email equivalent). But I think it is more likely that MT is banned from talking to us and that the rest of them don't think it's their job to talk to SHs.

If John is on leave then a simple auto reply to that affect would be at least a step in the right direct with SH relations. Why the silence? Why are all Hub questions now "private". I noticed that in the quarterly there was a note encouraging us to "reach out" via the hub with our questions. Why, so they can be ignored?

"PharmAust Investor Hub:
    We encourage you to utilise our Investor Hub for any enquiries regarding this
    announcement or other aspects concerning PharmAust. This platform offers an
    opportunity to submit questions, share comments"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 53666 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 54105 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.38am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.