PAA 0.00% 21.0¢ pharmaust limited

The Final Charge , Phase I/II MND Results & FDA ODD Approval Catalyst, page-1360

1. 11,734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5947
    The Company / BOD will be finding their feet ,,, before any great campaign or mission comes "Gain Intelligence" , "Form a strategy" "Implement the Strategy" "Adapt and overcome adversity" '" Stay Fluid but don't sacrifice the Missions objectives"
    The chances of everyone returning to base are minimal and collateral damage is a part of accomplishing the Fundamental Mission,,, carry the wounded but not the dead..

PAA SH have been in tougher spots than this ,,, heck we loaded the truck at 3c , 4c and 5c a couple of years back ,,,
    Elanco not taking the licensing agreement , CEO Richard Hopkins leaving , Mollard leaving , Colin Leaving selling Epichem...

I for one look forward to the first Market interaction from the New BOD and New CEO..
    Obviously they need to get their feet under the table , collectively agree on the future Strategy and then Pull the Trigger.....NZT

Next week we should see something New , Fresh , Engaging and it better Demonstrate Value because thats what they have been placed there for..

7 Years since the last Commercial Valuation..... that will drive the money into PAA ,,, Investors always like to be buying a bargain and the best bargains are quality items at a reduced rate..NZT

And a Hot Copper Corporate Sponsor Page ........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $83.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ $109.7K 513.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 281695 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 27964 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.