PAA 0.00% 21.0¢ pharmaust limited

The Final Charge , Phase I/II MND Results & FDA ODD Approval Catalyst, page-1362

1. 11,734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5947
    WOW the speculation across multiple threads could make ones head spin off ones shoulders.....

The BOD will meet ,, formulate a strategy and then announce the strategy to the market..
    I can tell you now Buckland it will not look like the previous strategy ,,mainly as time has been ticking even when Management have been still.....

So whats it going to look like,,,, speculating of course ,, trial will be downsized to run in Australia under Mathers and Rowe.

Yes Buckland they need funds ,,, but not $20m if they focus on Australia, $10m will cover the costs and during the year Management can do a couple more small CR;s with an increased SP and possibly SH will exercise some options when the SP is back in the high 20's ? or Management who are all self made men can lean on their own wealth and leave their wages in the Kitty until sale day?

The only concern I have is that the only reason FDA ODD may not be awarded is from the small trial cohort of 12,, now 11 BUT if Mathers and Rowe put ink to the fact that they can state its MPL's Mechanism of Action then its over the line and in fact PAA could start selling MPL in unregulated markets to "Slow the Progression of MND" Asia, India, China, Russia ,

Company are in the Manufacturing stage of 750,000 tablets , we know from testing MPL Tablets are incredibly stable , in fact we have some in the vault that have lasted 36 months unchanged.

OK , only the strong stomached should read the next paragraph ...
    We have enough cash to run a Human Covid Trial in Australia ,, 12 live patients in a controlled Trialing Environment , cost circa $700k AUD for 10 days..

The data from that should catapult the SP into the 40c range... this provides another string to our bow and we know Big Pharma are scouring the world for a long Covid Treatment ,,, I believe we already have one and its as easy as a couple of tablets a day...

Anyway lets all remain calm ,,, speculating here is sounding like a chookhouse responding to shadows....

The BOD will be measured by their first announcement ,, some are fence sitting who I have spojken with ,, poor announcement and many will respond accordingly..... at least this BOD understand the consequences of poor action and poor communication....

Oh and yes a Corporate Sponsor page on Hot Copper to shove the FDA ODD approval directly in front of ASX Investors is my strategy ,,, when in doubt "Emulate the Successful" those with $$$ signs in front of their SP is a good start ,,, what are they doing thats different to us ,,,, Communicating VALUE to INVESTORS ,, f^$^$k the warm fluffies ,, explain PAA is criminally undervalued, incredibly advanced, and holds significant Scientific Value that is protected by a ring of IP.. INFORM INVESTORS PAA is UNDERVALUED and watch the hoards pour in ... NZT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $83.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ $109.7K 513.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 281695 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 27964 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.