PAA 0.00% 22.5¢ pharmaust limited

The Final Charge , Phase I/II MND Results & FDA ODD Approval Catalyst, page-228

1. 2,556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1465
    "................. but this was also the case with the canine lymphoma results - which has gone nowhere.................."

Howdy LtS (love the handle) Suggest you are 100% correct but perhaps not in the way intended. The dog product is still very much there (gone no-where). Guess you have to do some historic digging to determine the circumstances, time, place and players involved.
    My greatest concern back then for PAA was there was absolutely no concentrated strategy in the story and actions of PAA. In regards the messaging to market NZT on numerous occasions would point out that you dont get mechanic to clean your teeth nor a dentist to repair your car (well along those lines anyway). Back then the dogs were the main game totally but totally dependent on one external player and unfortunately they walked. Meantime there was all manner of chatter re other market targets. The real difference today is there is concentrated focus on MND with no real dependence on any single external industry (read BP) party. The casual market observer can quickly see what PAA is all about and what the primary objective is. Full credit to MT & BO for the ability to turn this messaging around and get it focused in the short time it has taken. I am quietly confident that after solid data is delivered and the market fully appreciates the intrinsic value proposition that we will see the renewed activity on some of these other opportunities. Suggest by the most conservative of measures the game has only begun in that it is only in the last few days the MC has reached $100 mil. Suggest that is not by accident as much as design and certainly still a long way from being an over reach related to fair value. I have suggested previously one of the most significant milestones, that of fully qualifying human tolerability, went almost unmentioned. We know there are a significant number of target uses that can be targeted and we know categorically MPL has already demonstrated initial indications of efficacy in both human and animal applications.
    Personally I find it difficult to prescribe to some of the more optimistic prognostication re fortunes to be made of late but would be more than elated to be proven wrong. I do believe in relative (bio) terms though that we will not have too long to wait to find the answer. PAA is somewhat an enigma in that it has to a large extend already done a lot of the de-risking to make it market ready - big tick for tolerability and already a GMP grade product plus solid indications for efficacy to commercial levels. On the other hand big bucks required for trials in other applications. BP likes to find the sweet spot of de-risked product at most economical price. For my money PAA would seem to be very close to that junction. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $100.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 22.0¢ $89.24K 403.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 142257 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.