PAA 0.00% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

you are correct theoc, putting all their canine eggs in one...

1. 295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    you are correct theoc, putting all their canine eggs in one basket in hindsight was not a good move (albeit probably the best at the time), I'm more referring to the ongoing talks with major players that they've been playing out for some time now.

The current standard of care is chemo....we pretty much proved that we could beat that, with a simple pill that produced minimal side effects...and even though not a cure, and the canine lymphoma market is not as huge as anything MPL might be able to achieve in humans....to my eyes it would still be an attractive proposition for a vet major to get on board given it appeared to have the potential to become the new standard of care.
    To date, despite all the talk, we are mired in further testing (well, trying to get numbers for further testing at least) so I just want to be a little cautious that all this positivity over MND doesn't get people too excited.

There appears this time to be a very strong reason to be excited and even though I bought in for the hope of a canine cancer cure, I completely understand the shift in focus....and if I make multiples from these results instead of the canine arm....I can't really complain too much

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $330.4K 1.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4071 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 24580 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.