PAA 2.78% 18.5¢ pharmaust limited

The Final Charge , Phase I/II MND Results & FDA ODD Approval Catalyst, page-257

1. 2,399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1488
    WTF is going on? I haven't been following closely lately and have just gotten home after a half day stint in the sun. I refuse to check with my phone, don't want that nagging habit; bad enough dealing with it at home. Having trouble getting used to success even though my logical side has been screaming green since July last year. I'm in weird kind of shock.

Is this perhaps the first steps of the mTRONIX Coroporation that you spoke of some years ago CG ? Eventually, however, I think it will be best to be part of a much larger and diversified entinty, but I'm totally with you about first proving the drug in other neurodegenerative diseases, especially alzheimers, and of course cancers ! and as an antiviral.

As for the problems with moving towards anti covid use, my feelings are that what may have happened is they couldn't get a backer or funding in the very crowded space at the time. Remember, there were a heap of drugs that were showing "remarkbale results" in the lab, that subsequently flopped in the proper double blind clinical trials, including, most spectacular, the cause celebre of wild conspiracy theories and mentor of the mpl antiviral memes, Ivermectin. And note, it wasn't until well into 2022 that such proper trials were put. So, for PAA to go it alone in that crowded space would have been a reckless bet that could have ruined the company. There seems to have been specific structural issues in the body that interfered with Ivermectin's usefulness as a emergency anti covid drug. Covid is turning out to be an amazing weird beast of a virus. This is all just speculation on my part but remember Professor Peligirini's pointed warning about how long it would take: "It's a long pipeline", Things always look simple for those not involved.
    Last edited by Lastly: 22/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $89.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.5¢ $111.6K 601.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 169572 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 613756 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.