PAA 0.00% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

The Final Charge , Phase I/II MND Results & FDA ODD Approval Catalyst, page-365

1. 558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    what a pity Nick. I was talking to Adreamer the other day about conversion of opposes. There is now more money in conversion and immediate sale than to sell the oppies. Having said that the opines are trading 38 times their issue price. If. So it depends on your outlook. take 38x after a couple of months or convert for more $$.

I find myself with a conundrum....to convert or not. A trader would love 38x in not many weeks...

It's a first world problem to have..

If the results are good the whole thing could blow up big like a balloon. Then it doesn't matter..plenty of time to consider the position. I stated here I was in the options to trade them but now I am not sure. I thought I might take 20c for the oppies which is a nice chunk of cash but I could convert and sell for a slightly bigger chunk of cash. So I will hang on those for a bit. If things keep going north towards 60c then I ill definitely convert and likely sell. That would be my capital back and a bit of profit .... I could free ride the rest.

if the results aren't as good as anticipated ...who knows.

MT looks very chuffed with what we have but really this next week could be a complete game changer.

I said the other day...I an excited and nervous in equal measures.

There is also the school of thought which says nobody ever went broke making money

Everyone's risk profile is different

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $330.4K 1.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4071 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 24580 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.