PAA 3.03% 17.0¢ pharmaust limited

The Final Charge , Phase I/II MND Results & FDA ODD Approval Catalyst, page-53

1. 1,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2251
    NZT and Quiltman checking out my horses arse…. Hmmm.
    Always a bit of fun to see these. Thanks

i say don’t worry about up or down a pip or 2, most of us have held for a bloody long time and have no intention of selling out when all the indicators are there and pointing in the right direction. Every share sold is being purchased by someone less than intended in making a loss. (With a few exceptions but the volumes they make a loss on are irrelevant) . They are not late with results so if folks enjoy wringing their hands then go for it. Regardless of your worrying, what will be will be.

Dogs: pretty sure this will be unpopular with a few..
    I want them to shelve dogs for now and drive MND. Michael made it clear the fastest pathway to commercial is MND. We know how long it took to get the last dog trial done and tbh and so I am not all that buoyant about an expedient and hassle free run here. I would rather get the MND /human door smashed off its hinges and then add the value of the vet use to the “for sale or rent” price along with human cancer, human other neurological, human virus etc etc etc . We know it works but it is ok, not a miracle. Yes, it has a market as a choice for pet owners but where there are a couple of other options (not as elegant imo). Dogs has been extremely helpful and hopeful but it is now at risk of becoming a long running distraction. One owner on the future can then control all markets and that is exponentially more valuable than just vet or just human IMO..

Options - should the announcement in the coming weeks be as pivotal as we all hope then I hope folks are coming up with a cunning game plan to convert options. If you/we want to enable MND and minimise dilution then conversion of the 120,928,145 PAAOA @15c would put over AU$18m into the company….

adreamer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $82.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.8¢ $151.1K 877.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 54714 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 371375 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.