PAA 0.00% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

The Final Charge , Phase I/II MND Results & FDA ODD Approval Catalyst, page-607

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Jaded holders. Just took a profit and got out. the last 2 years was miserable walk in the woods . I was one of them - and was almost one of them.

The buy orders and volumes are still low - lots of private super funds , part time punters, small investors.

The take out here, for me, is that when the chunky stuff hits - that is to say something closer to concrete and saleable the orders will chunk up to 100k + per order not 10 k or less. the price will shoot up from there. I've said 12 dlrs

It's another 12 - 18 months

if it's all as it is - then PAA is the leader in the area - any improvements then it's a bonus.

There are many things wrong re marketing etc....management issues of course.....however, the truth remains the same.

It works, it's improving and it is on the road to FDA approval - no speculation simple truths.

This one is a no-brainer - buy - hold - profit.

The work's been done.

The last test proves it works BETTER than the current market - it's a win - not a perfect win but it's market best atm - with scope for improvement.

There's the Doggy cancer in the background.....this is the one for me - it works too.

This means that , if it works on dogs it MIGHT just work on humans.

The doggy trials , were why I got in and I read them as a back door testing vehicle to prove the science.

That's the Real pay off learning about dealing with that . The MNS just came off as a bonus. If the Doggy things works out $ 300 is not unreasonable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $330.4K 1.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4071 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 24580 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.