PAA 2.50% 20.5¢ pharmaust limited

The Final Charge , Phase I/II MND Results & FDA ODD Approval Catalyst, page-662

1. 12,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6223
    No Brick throwing from here Kpax

I have to agree 100% ...

MT is doing SH a solid favour here ,,, Exercising the Options to bring in the lions share of the cash required to move forward before Big Pharma join the fray.

This translates to securing PAA shares in safe LTH hands. Blue Ocean and multiple Brokers are foaming at the bit to tip money into PAA.

Sometimes it's what's not being said that is the clearest indication ,, MT can't declare "Get in Now I'm off to ENGAGE with Big Pharma next week and the game could change in an instant" but he has stated <"I'm going to engage with Big Pharma Next Week"

MT and Roger will have little control of the outcome of engaging with Big Pharma , BUT if BP like what they see they will want to secure a position in PAA ASAP...

with both of the current incumbent treatments under scrutiny then the option to secure MPL with "No Adverse Effects" " 100% Survival Rate" and " Exceeds the benefits of the current SOC" does look appetizing.

Roger has the ability from his past successes to gain an audience with the top echelon of Big Pharma ,, he's wont be talking to a Junior clerk at reception.
    Dr Aston has delivered to not only his own SH in the past elsewhere but supplied Big Pharma with REVENUE so would be welcomed especially at this sensitive time when the current MND Treatments are being questioned..

The over arching strategy for PAA is to keep moving forward through the trialing continuum , we need $$$ not a lot $30m ,, Obviously we SH would like to see the SP higher for our own portfolio's but also it reduces dilution and using 50c as a number 60m shares @50c ,,, we have circa 82m shares in Escrow.

The irony is once we have FDA ODD then you have "encapsulated in a known regulatory format understood globally what your offering is.."
    From that moment Big Pharma has all the resources to move forward , they no longer require PAA itself ,, they have Accelerated Drug approval programs and FDA Vouchers , plus they already supply thousands of patients with MND that become an open label Trial.. BP also supply circa 150 Countries through Govt Purchasing and every major Health Insurer on the planet.

For those that really watched the presentation there is a line

"We are close to selling MPL , closer than what many think"

Back to Tight Hands ,, make em pay to play NZT

The current situation can change in an instant ,,,, Hold Hold Hold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.