PAA 0.00% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

The Final Charge , Phase I/II MND Results & FDA ODD Approval Catalyst, page-665

1. 2,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1436
    Hi NZT,
    We are at different ends of the spectrum, you a margin trader me with a long term focus [So long as they keep ticking boxes] but I think you have encapsulated it well in that post.

Get as many options converted as possible see what is in the bank [more were converted during the week] refine your tactical position and proceed. I also picked up on the comment regarding "closer than many think" Keep in mind similar comments about MPL scoring on the ALSFRS-R scale. If we score a 1 we are off, if we score less than one or .8 or .6 we have something special. Well we scored a 6 on the higher dose. There have been other similar comments in the last 6 months have have all bore fruit.

It's very hard to imagine the team at any pharma company that whose job it is too keep an eye on biotech companies, not being excited about MPL, their due diligence will have been proceeding with each announcement being examined. And they will now be asking for the full results. That's their job.

As for price, I wont speculate but there will be a reason MT responded in the way to Alan's question.

ps. I hear the Management team are not overly happy with their communications advisors.

Also I checked the Prospectus and could not see anything about the company being able to cancel options. When I try to establish what can and cant happen to options, I always get check the prospectus. So does that mean a new owner is bound to the same conditions as the previous owner ? I would have thought so, but I'm not a lawyer. If anyone can shed light on that I'm sure a lot of posters would appreciate it as there seems to be differing views.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $330.4K 1.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4071 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 24580 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.