PAA 0.00% 22.5¢ pharmaust limited

The Final Charge , Phase I/II MND Results & FDA ODD Approval Catalyst, page-680

1. 15,001 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1398
    Twenty nine point five cents NZ. Never in my wildest dreams did I see this coming but after watching Mickey on the Small Caps discussion I am very confident that everyone from five months ago would have been very happy to be at this stage after the most amazing week.

This is a process but because of the nature of the beast, pun intended, the FDA will be very keen to see the data after 24 weeks. 6 months is a hell of a percentage remaining alive for MND sufferers, let alone those who have been taking M for a year already. Very impressive data as MT stated.

So the market cap really is not too shabby. Look at the peers and you will find it's in the higher range at this stage. Why? Because of the potential going forward, and the fantastic safety data. Fear and cashing in over 50cents is not uncommon but it was quite severe with PAA. Seven bhags in 3to4 months aint too shabby.

But to now. I cannot think of a better position to be in nor a better management to lead us onto the unique phase 2/3 assessment. The FDA has said ahow us the data and we will chop the normal 3 year wait doing a phase 3. Just think about that for a second.

The train is on the right track towards Cape Canaverel and it just could take off in the next 12 months. Next time it might not come back to Earth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $89.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 138 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 2400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.