PAA 4.00% 24.0¢ pharmaust limited

Don't get me wrong @Lastly, I do agree. BUT we also know MT and...

1. 1,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 949
    Don't get me wrong @Lastly, I do agree. BUT we also know MT and the team that he has built around him are pro media. Why then has the main stream media not been pushed? Plenty of the "investment" and "bio" outlets but nothing much for Joe public? I'm leaning towards there being another reason which we are not privy to, maybe the FDA would look less favourably on our ODD application?? I really don't know, but surely they do have a reason other than just "not bothering" to push the message, that doesn't seem very
    Dr MT ish to me. Hopefully it's not just the old BoD conservativism creeping back in, one would hope that they have seen the light now as well (and must also enjoying the SP because of it)

Getting a fire lit under the SP would probably get more oppies converted to as punters would be able to flog fewer heads to finance the conversion. But once again, MT knows this and he wants as much oppie cash as possible, so why isn't he doing it?? Another thought just occurred to me. MAYBE for some reason Fightmnd don't want mainstream hype just at the moment, and we don't want to upset them. Admittedly this doesn't sound likely as you'd think they too would want the publicity that this would bring. After all, they did fund our trial, why keep that quiet?

Yep, it's a conundrum all right..........Thinking positive thoughts and waiting for news!

Last edited by illdrink2that: 07/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $94.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.0¢ 23.5¢ $140.9K 586.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12010 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
23.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 4.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.0¢ 24.5¢ 23.5¢ 164909
Last updated 15.58pm 26/04/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.