PAA 5.56% 17.0¢ pharmaust limited

The Final Charge , Phase I/II MND Results & FDA ODD Approval Catalyst, page-1207

1. 1,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 917
    I said you previous post wasn't worth responding to, as ALL of your negative claims have been counter-argued and dispensed of several times already in the threads, but you continue to promote your down ramping. Hey, it's Sunday morning and I don't go to Church, so I had time to spare over this coffee:

• So with great data from the MPL phase 1 or was it a phase 1/ 2 who knows, what has gone wrong. - Nothing has gone wrong. The SP is holding steady awaiting ODD & further trials. Yes, the CEO has handed in 4 months notice for 'personal reasons', but PAA is more than one person. The data dropped, SP went through the roof on excitement of what the data was showing, and now it has retraced to a sensible level awaiting ODD & Ph2. I suspect some took profits when after a few weeks following the data drop, a buyout didn't happen (was never really expected - just hoped for). I'm still +70% since I invested at Xmas. Saying PAA has gone wrong is pure fearmongering without justification.
    • First with great data and submitting of ODD application along with so called great direction from FDA and big talking by MT he could not get sufficient option holders to convert their options which would have given PAA cash in hand. - PAA have good cash in hand, and have taken quite a chunk in options since the data release. They will need $10-20m for the upcoming Ph2 but that will be taken care of when required, through one of several easy options (small CR, option conversion, partnership, licensing deal, etc). This has all been shared by PAA - Normal business.
    • MT couldn't get shareholders to not sell downwardsMT wasn't able to any one interested in doing a license deal for MND , canine or for a full take over - With all respect, how the hell would you know who is interested in PAA? All you can say at best is that no deal has been done, yet. It is a lie to say he hasn't been able to get anyone interested, when you don't know. As for canine, trying to get a deal done was pulled so it didn't compromise the success of MPL, so rather than worry about small bickies that are risk to compromising the whole shabang with MPL, a smart decision for shareholders was made - put it on ice for now and focus on MPL. As for MT not being able to stop some shareholders from taking a 50%-100% profit - well, there are laws against that. MT is not responsible for impatient people wanting to take a good profit now rather than wait.
    • Delay in ODD decision due to no data being submitted with the first applicationFDA taking their time to give a decision on ODD - You have already been shot down on this several times before, and even MT explained it, yet here you are still promoting this fearmongering. As MT has stated, there was always the risk that the FDA would want the trial data before approving ODD, but the smart thing to do was 'initiate' an application whilst the trial data was not yet available and get the ball running. It sounds like the option that would make you happy is do stuff all, wait for the data, and THEN submit ODD application.
    • Lack of cash on hand, imo they expected a lot of options to be converted.Additional wage billThe mnd phase 2/3 trial still not commenced and conflicting information in announcements over the anticipated start date. - PAA have more than enough cash on hand to continue functioning, they will need more for the Ph2, as already mentioned. There is the chance options will be converted, but I doubt PAA are relying on that. The smart thing to do would be await ODD (or just before it), see the share price raise by 50-100%, and then do a small CR. The Ph2/3 trial has not commenced because it is not due to commence until H2 2024. PAA have announced this. As they have when they say they will be recruiting before the middle of this year. It's all on record - stop pretending they are mismanaging or lying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $67.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 16.3¢ $581.7K 3.408M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 502428 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 40529 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
17.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 3.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 16.0¢ 3492891
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.