PAA 5.41% 17.5¢ pharmaust limited

This popped up on the investors page yesterday.Hi Michael.Would...

1. 2,431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1382
    This popped up on the investors page yesterday.

Hi Michael.Would it be reasonable to expect all 210 patients to be recruited by the end of 2024 if we become an arm of the Healey Platform?Uptake numbers in AU should be expedited due to increased awareness in the local MND community. I reckon Dr Mathers and Prof Rowe will already have a waiting list of participants.Hopefully your US tour will bring a spark of hope to ALS sufferers there (especially those who have discontinued Relyvrio). The key may be to identify and educate potential Healey Principal Investigators on the MPL story.

Hi Ross, I might nip this in the bud now. We have signed a CDA with Mass General so I'm not at liberty to talk about the Healey ALS Platform Trial. We are looking at having up to 5-6 sites here in Australia so I would imagine recruitment here in Australia would be strong. Very much looking forward to the US as in someways I feel more at home there, particularly when it comes to running clinical studies. The crazy thing is that we are all still on a rapid learning curve when it comes to neurodegenerative diseases, the potential of MPL and how the rest of the world views PAA and MPL. The first six months of my tenure has allowed me to create a path, hone the story, feel the excitement and start delivering on the promise. The next six months is where the excitement really begins as we have now have compelling data, eyes are firmly on us, people what to learn more and be involved with the next stage of journey. Can't wait! Cheers Michael

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $69.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $58.74K 325.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 270003 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 116651 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
18.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ 141605
Last updated 15.28pm 21/05/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.