BPH 0.00% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

The Final Countdown (For Real This Time), page-22

1. 6,399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2441
    I think that is part of the problem, they tried to dispute my facts before... Said I lied that:
    1) Newcastle and Kembla were going to be built
    2) Newcastle and Kembla scheduled to be built by 2022
    3) Whether or not Newcastle and Kembla were under construction (ironically Kembla was under construction on the day we were arguing, back up by the website and articles saying the construction was underway, yet I was wrong about Newcastle terminal [happy to be wrong sometimes]... but my point was that it had to compete with PEP-11, not that it was under construction...])
    4) RogerD posted that I was wrong about Narrabri being completed in 2022, and I never said that, he just couldn't comprehend the sentence structure of what I wrote properly, it clearly read Newcastle and Kembla terminal.
    5) About the marine protection problem which I have listed in the "Bullish and Bearish analysis" above. Which was clearly backed up by NSW parliament.

And the reason they don't want to look at or dispute any of what I have written is because last time they tried, they lost. Granted I was wrong about one thing... "Newcastle terminal not under construction...." one point of many... But I was right about everything else, happy to admit when I am wrong. And sure, wrong about the predictions, but all the predictions had the best evidence we had, and I had more people saying they appreciated the analysis, only when the predictions failed (because it has become purely political), then people started saying they didnt like the predictions lol...

And who would you rather listen to, people that just up ramp and tell you to not write anything bad at all, or something that has genuinely done the research and presents both sides of the picture for your to see.
    Last edited by Flambeau: 27/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $95.44K 5.264M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 344149 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 490823 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.