BPH 7.69% 1.2¢ bph energy ltd

That is a very short sighted view on what the company has to...

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    That is a very short sighted view on what the company has to offer.
    Yes people who traded the recent high made a good profit. I am happy for them!

Let me ask you a few questions:
    1. How do you know current holders are not going to make more money if we wait for approval?
    2. How do you know if people who bought the high and are currently sitting at a loss aren't going to make a profit in the long run?

All everyone can do is research and decide on likely outcomes and potential risk vs reward. Everyone who is currently holding (I would hope) believes that, from their own research, NOPTA is likely to approve the submission and that we will see nice returns leading up to drilling (and after drilling if they are successful).

I would hope people aren't following you and instead doing their own research/ making their own convictions just as I would hope people are not doing the same with Flambeau or anybody else. We should be testing our own opinions and research against others on this forum, not relying on the opinions of others

This is a spec mining stock of course it is going to be highly volatile, I am here to try and make a large return on my investment. If I don't who cares onto the next thing.

Last edited by Jezzaw56: 12/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $14.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $1.8K 150K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 641158 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1182144 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.