FAR 3.30% 47.0¢ far limited

with maybe a week to go before a possible ann. its timely I...

1. 6,460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    with maybe a week to go before a possible ann. its timely I suppose to discuss what we know as to what we think.....we know weve had an announcement with six hundred meters to drill.....I think we can safely assume that we have reached TD potentially 3 weeks ago...........the word fantastic was used not in the ann but in a phone call to cn by one of our posters......JP says we are now logging the dog........his input has been invaluable....we should be so lucky........weve had a comprehensive post by farjoy which preety much said it all....imo.....remember these are people far more experienced than most on here.....according to ann they have had oil shows prior to TD with a reference to a working petroleum system......weve heard it all on here the drill is stuck someone fell off the rig and broke his arm and had to be choppered out......to an outbreak of ebola and so it goes......the share price has gone up on accumulation..........theres been no pump and dump.......and I expect upward pressure on share price in the next few days......people jumping on before its too late....there are some great posters on here.....they know who they are......good luck to all ....I see no reason to jump out now.......to say its bad news because weve heard nothing is just rubbish imo its been a great ride so far ......not long now......cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $82.32K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 125569 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.