ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

The Final Countdown, page-92

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48

Well it's evident the SP has already gone north based off anticipation of the big announcement. Have a look at the SP this time last year and it's hard to deny the anticipation isn't present within the current price.

Why hasn't it gone further? We have the Indian government nod of approval and a clear date for when the TPA will be signed. What we don't have however is the details of the 'right deal' that management worked so hard to get. Right now there isn't one person that can tell us exactly what is spelt out in the TPA, that is, no details on funding, no details on royalties and licensing fees. In my opinion, it's that information that investors need to know before this bad boy shoots through the roof.

Unfortunately not all investors are like myself and like what I assume many other HC members to be. I believe in the tech. I believe that this tech is so valuable, so relevant to the time and so commercially viable that it is a matter of time before it succeeds. Driven by an outstanding management team, this tech has my full confidence and I've backed that up with the cash. If all investors held the same opinion and took the same approach then this thing would be up in the blue skies.

However, as much as I would like all other investors to share my approach and views, the fact is they don't. Many investors take a FA approach. So once details of the TPA are are made public, and providing those details paint a black and white picture of how coldry and eventually matmor will reach commercial demonstration/global roll-out along with how ECT will profit from those techs, then the price will rocket. It is at the point that the fuel pushing the SP will change. It will go from those like us who are willing to take the risk with many unknowns over to those who weren't willing to take the risk but needed to see the details. I for one can't wait to see what those investors value these game changers at in the coming weeks.

I think it's going to be quite the ride.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $78 39.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 27765048 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 14309828 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.