BPH 5.56% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

@glitzbling I can see how passionate you are but by posts like...

1. 1,866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    @glitzbling I can see how passionate you are but by posts like the above you just fuel the Ass fire. You have given him a small victory.
    I don’t think the SP retraced so far specifically because of the quality of posts here, FB leaving the way he did would have had an effect on some, but I do wonder about the investment mentality of people cut and run because someone else does. I did not like it myself, but if the story is the same, then why panic. If the story is different and people know, is that not insider trading? Anyway FB said he had a better opportunity so if that’s the case good on him.
    i think the SP ran up too hard based on fomo and speculation on the news date. The NOPTA approval has not arrived yet, people are nervous. I am deep here, and I am nervous, but that is one of the features of the spec territory. You have to be able to live with it. Also, market is hot and there are opportunities a plenty in energy and minerals.
    Just some Sunday morning musings imo, and for absolute clarity I am not accusing anyone of insider trading!!

Bring on NOPTA!!

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $21.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $103.8K 5.733M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2691197 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1270805 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.