BPH 4.55% 2.3¢ bph energy ltd

The Final Countdown, page-974

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 859
    He is also the main substantial holder in the rare earths sleeping giant of IXR, which is on track to potentially becoming the biggest easy to mine rare earths company outside of China. A big local hitter who also part owns the Hunter Economic Zone which is a massive 2,000 acre industrial estate with a direct electrical grid to Sydney and a huge easement for gas pipes from the Port of Newcastle to his land . Put two and two together , gas from Pep-11 discovered by BPH , process at Newcastle Port and then pumped 27 km away to land that would be perfect for a gas fired power plant supply of all Sydney with much need power . Game...set and match.... ( subject to ......https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/mar/06/deal-huge-coal-fired-power-plant-hunter-hong-kong

He seems been for a while in BPH judging by the initial buying in Jan 2019 when BPH had no pulse with the medical marjuana play and stuck with it till now and probably counting his lucky stars that he held on and bought more like there rest of us. Where its interesting is the recent buying at these higher prices, so has the faith and probably a more better . Good luck to him has the balls and patience to hang around a bi-polar company that has hands in a few promising pies. I reckon he knows of what's around the corner more than you think....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $26.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.5¢ 2.2¢ $198.6K 8.418M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 667736 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 140000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.