BPH 0.00% 2.4¢ bph energy ltd

The Final Countdown, page-453

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 853

No chance. I don't think so as its likely the Rights Issue is over-subscribed by existing shareholders applying for more than their 2:5 allocation which has now closed.
    If there is any left over amount from the capital raise of $2m at 1.5c, say for example there is $100,000 left over and not taken up by existing shareholders entitled to it by the cut off date in August, then Directors of BPH will have the first opportunity to buy the remaining amount of shares, which I am sure they will gladly buy up in a flash as the price is 0.02c or 133% higher. Money for Jam .

And even if the Directors don't take up the remaining rights issue that were not taken up by those shareholders who chose not to participate, then the next in line would be those loyal long term large holders of say 10m shares + which I think there are 2-3 of them and they would gladly scoop them up in a flash.

So basically you have "Buckleys" in getting any extra shares in the rights issue at 1.5c. Your only option now before the NOPTA announcement ( I am predicting this Thursday 27th afternoon announcement ) is to buy on market now or possible wait after the new 200m shares hit the market and most likely be a large selling day as investors race to cash in their profits .

This will be an interesting situation if NOPTA is announced before next Monday and sends the price to the moon ( I am calling 0.07-.08+ now ) as news in the mass media breaks out that a potential supply of 50 years of Gas to NSW just off the coast of the Port of Newcastle has been allowed to be explored and the rush of retail investors into the stock would easily slurp up any excessive selling and support it above 0.05c . Just wait till they announce the booking of the Rig and the method of finance for the drilling cost of $20m-$30m.

Most of studies for the environment, geo-tech , ect have already been done in 2010 and just need to be updated for 2020, as the sea has not changed at all. It still has the same water and dolphins and fish jumping around last time I looked outside my balcony in Newcastle now as in 2010. So expect rapid news announcements after NOPTA as most of the big ticks are being currently negotiated subject to NOPTA approval and are ready for the green button to be pushed.

If no NOPTA before next Monday , then expect to see a wave of selling which could depress the price a bit to say 0.026-0.028 but don't expect any bargains anymore as most people are waiting for the NOPTA announcement and have already booked their tickets for the wild ride ahead. This of course, is all in my non-professional opinion and just a guess for entertainment value on this thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 920869 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.