NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

I’d say they’ve embellished rather than lied. The Heavy Hitter...

1. 897 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 301
    I’d say they’ve embellished rather than lied. The Heavy Hitter announcement is a good example but there are many other examples where embellishments occurred. However I don’t think they have ever lied. They did start mass production, just didn’t need the next run.

I should clarify that when I refer to transparency, I am referring to the fact they have always had to be open about pay rises and how much they were draining out of the company. The information has always been there for the market to see as have the huge losses and poor sales. Investors have always had the information but I do see what you’re saying about the language used at times and the lack of answering real questions in the webinars. If investors can’t see another capital raise just around the corner here to keep the lights on then they aren’t looking or are simply punting. Some punts pay off but the biggest hurdle this company has ever had is cash flow and rather than attempt to fix the issues, management have always made sure they are well looked after. The focus has been askew for a long time now and it’s a shame for holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.