BIT 0.00% 4.6¢ biotron limited

"Only new to BIT but in many cases , Positive Data generated...

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    "Only new to BIT but in many cases , Positive Data generated from Trials can be the Milestone to enact a deal."

Welcome to the shit show NZ Trader.

I suggest you go and read the company's announcements over the last 15 years spruiking the "positive" data they've generated for the unnamed BP they are supposedly in discussions with.

Sorry to hear you loaded up yesterday though before you did any research. You see I think that's all part of the business model. Tease the mob with just enough hope for an outcome and suck a few more retail investors in participate in the next CR then rinse and repeat in a year or two's time after the last lot become "jaded". It's worked a trick for the last 20+years.

I know you'll be full of hope and optimism for a $30bn market cap. These trial will be the one, right. We just need participate in the next CR so we can get to see the full results of the trials that have "met expectatons". You see it's a bit like a game of poker. Just another bet so I can see you hand!

If I may I'd suggest you do a BIT more research before you buy shares and I'd caution against relying on HC as the best place to do your research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $39.19K 871.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 88237 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 220275 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.