BIT 23.4% 3.6¢ biotron limited

Sorry A2. I had though the sarcasm in my countdown was...

1. 3,635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 534
    Sorry A2. I had though the sarcasm in my countdown was self-evident but maybe not.

The excited sounding "Good news....." comment at the start of each countdown post was a reference to the snow flakes chance in hell that we had of seeing all the expected results this quarter. There was no actual good news.

The "Magic Thursdays" reference in the countdown relates to tiresome references around here that that every Thursday we should expect and announcement when historically most good announcements haven't actually been on Thursdays at all.

And more pointedly the "options to be exercised" reference in the countdown relates to the ridiculous and repeated claims by certain posters here that options holders would all exercise 5 months early and that would avert the need for a CR. Thousands of options holders all performing this selfless act despite the obvious tax and risk implications would seem to me to be "magic", thus the references to the "magic options theory".

So in response to your question "Can you please explain why people should exercise the option at 6c, given the prolonged delays for complete results, finance, and partnership?" - No I can't explain why because I don't think it would be reasonable or even sane to suggest such a thing. I have in the past posted in great detail why I don't believe that it could or would happen. I have posted an explanation of the tax implications and the risk elements. The entire idea of ridiculous.

You might want to ask the people who repeatedly insisted that all of the options would be exercised by now and that there would be no need for a CR. Maybe ask $$$$$ since it was him that started peddling the theory and more recently Catmanrules, although I think the latter was having a laugh to wind us up.

As for your other questions:

"What's your take on the COVID results? Why has it been taking too long?" - Simple answer is BIT management are crap at achieving timelines and communicating with the owners of the company, ie shareholders. They are late. They are almost always late in my experience. This is normal for them.

"Are COVID results being delayed to show more focus on their core, HIV?" - No, they were late in Sept last year. They were late in Feb this year. They are still late now. Re-prioritizing didn't cause the delays or make these results late nor did it make any other results "on time" ! They were already very, very late long before somebody made that story up.

"Can the board ensure MM's part of the salary in stock to preserve cash?" - What cash? Shouldn't imagine there is any cash to preserve at this late stage. Besides which board member would even suggest it without first thinking "hang on, maybe if I suggest this I will be asked to do it also".

"What's your suggestion for them to preserve cash or avoid cash burn?" - Well there is always the magic options theory ! How about all the directors exercise their options. That would raise $134,623.74 minus expenses. By my calcs that would pay directors and salaries for approx 2 more months. Wouldn't that be magic?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.011(23.4%)
Mkt cap ! $32.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 3.5¢ $444.5K 11.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 459179 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 71980 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.