BIT 7.50% 3.7¢ biotron limited

Sorry, not sure I have all of those answers but how about I give...

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 544
    Sorry, not sure I have all of those answers but how about I give you these comments:

1) Don't worry too much about growth strategy yet. Getting to the next stage requires a partner. Shareholder aren't going to keep funding this indefinitely and the type of deal they can do determines the future. There are too many scenarios to worry about but as long as there is an offer then we have a path forward.

2) Ignore comments about regulators. This is Australia where regulators have all the bite of aged pensioners with false teeth, as far as corporations are concerned. The ASX may ask a few questions if rules are blatantly broken but other than that this is the wild west. Don't assume anybody is looking or will intervene. No audit, no fine, no nothing. Worst case for them 99% of the time is a polite letter saying please explain.

3) Boards are usually only scared of losing their jobs and this only happens if there are substantial shareholders to wield a stick. Getting retail holders to act is like herding cats. We don't have any substantial shareholders which is why this board behaves this way. Other than whinging nobody ever does anything about it ever. They don't even bother answering the phone by all reports.

Whilst I personally think there is a CR very soon, its nice to maintain some sort of hope that BP will step in and solve take this thing forward instead with a reasonable return to shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.003(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $33.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $13.74K 361.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 421052 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 19000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.