BIT 2.56% 3.8¢ biotron limited

The Final Countdown, page-63

1. 3,635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 538
    WB,

I think the question was tongue in cheek thus the response.

Science types don't usually see dead ends, just different paths for future research so there is no giving up. The question you ask comes down to if shareholders give up and refuse to keep funding them. I'm sure it happens. It has to happen eventually otherwise every listed biotech would exist forever or until brought out. That doesn't seem realistic for all given how many products fail to make it to market.

I've watched this company for a very long time. I've seen sentiment go from rock bottom to euphoria and back again over and over. I recall Fishy telling us in 2018 that he would never put another dollar in for another CR. We are about to see the 3rd CR since late 2018 and sentiment is back to rock bottom. To me this just looks like part of the cycle that we have seen over and over.

This change in sentiment is a healthy thing given some of the BS that was being touted here for a long time. $1 SP before results. Trillion dollar market caps. These trials were going to show it cures diseases that haven't been discovered yet. Countries were going to stockpile it for WW3. Comparisons to NVidia ! Just batsh1te crazy stuff. Sentiment is being reset as the manipulators are giving up and going elsewhere after spending months trying to suck in newbies in order to turn a quick trading profit for themselves. This is healthy and a new base of support will be found.

If they offer 3c shares with free options next week I reckon enough to throw in betting that results will send the SP back above 10c minimum and the options both at least half that again. It will be an irresistible temptation for some. An underwriter will pick up the remainder based on past behavior. The music will start again.

I can't see failure as a short term issue here. Results will come out eventually one way or another. MM will give it more spin than Warnie and the usual crown will return to drive their social media campaign to help sell it to anybody who will listen. Maybe BP will be interested and maybe they won't but with money in the bank the train just keeps rolling on.

Bottom line is I just don't see that the economy is bad enough yet that enough shareholders would write off their investment rather than throw in and keep it afloat. Likewise I can't see management getting off the train willingly. I hope I'm not wrong about this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.