BPH 5.26% 2.0¢ bph energy ltd

The Final Hurdle And The Biggest Risk To PEP-11, page-159

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 231
    My Logic tells me this:
    1. NOPTA gave a yes Recommendation, JB would not have needed so much time to outlay his reasons for a NO, he could have just cut and pasted NOPTA'S recommendation if that was the case. History shows JB'S position and recommendations come as a grain of salt or as KP said about PEP-11 'a needle in a football field, let's gets some perceptive' when asked if PEP-11 was too big. The only power JB ever had was to hold up the process and he has just given up the only power he did have.

2. KP would have seen the recommendation from NOPTA. I am sure the recommendation from JB would have come as no surprise to him at all and he is defending PEP-11. Would KP go against NOPTA and JB? I doubt it! Another reason I believe NOPTA said yes. What has Pitt said which makes me think he is for it?
    > Rig to land proximity is not an issue
    > basically called Albanese a clown for being against it
    > Stated there is already offshore drilling being conducted in Australian waters and the only effect they have had on Australia is a helping hand to our economy
    > His decision will be based on facts and in the nation's best interest
    > Australian rigs are run by strict safety protocols
    > PEP-11 is a needle in a football field
    > Surfers won't be dodging rigs whilst catching waves
    I could go on and on but I'm sure you have listened and read the media surrounding KP and PEP-11.

3. BPH has spent $25M so far during the process, have employed world class people in preparation to drill and I do believe this has been done as a prerequisite to them getting the nod from NOPTA. They have shown that they are serious and ready to drill. Do you think NOPTA make applicants guess what they require and then keep submitting until they finally do guess? Or do you think they might inform the applicant of the requirements so they don't have the same application thrown at them until they do guess or save them from spending millions on a venture they plan to decline?

4. The guidelines you posted state reasons an application MAY be declined. BPH were scheduled to drill during a pandemic and you dismiss this completely in your initial post. The government have spent billions in helping businesses, are you suggesting they will seek to bury a company that could potentially make them a lot of money, if successful will do nothing but win them a truck load of votes, if not successful the only people who will know is the 20 protesters and shareholders.

Again, I could go on with reasons and add a lot you have stated yourself but I won't. Is there a risk the answer will be no? Of course there is but I would say the odds are definitely on SH side.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $24.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $49 2.459K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 742745 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 5692976 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.