TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

Hi Zonker Nothing wrong with a bit of optimism, as this project...

1. 2,120 Posts.
    Hi Zonker

Nothing wrong with a bit of optimism, as this project is moving ahead on all fronts. I notice you are a more upbeat as well.

We await the next few weeks for the outcome of the DAC meeting approval for Iron Ore, rotainer method.

If a successful outcome, the SP will likely bounce. I anticipate this will be a Trading Halt as this will be a market sensitive announcement..

Then we await further positive news for funding the Wilcherry Hill project with Iron Clad IFE.

Interesting to note, SA is more miner friendly these days and read this in the AFR the other day with the recent change in government. SA government just approved a large scale mine last week.

We still await further 3-4 further holes for Sunday Iron Prospect. Updip, Downdip and Reverse Circulation drill holes to extend this mineralization find.
    Good Large grade silver deposits are becoming more infrequent to find these days..

Still a lot of unknowns at this stage of what is going on behind the scenes as the SP slowly retraces upwards.

Some Leftfield, High Grade Bulk sampling Orinoco Gold Results (OGX) could really surprise the market as the Gold Price retraces upwards. These results should be due soon.

I would like to some more infill Geochemistry soil sampling like Investigator Resources..

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.