TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

Looks like we are just marking time at present. SP up 100% over...

1. 415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Looks like we are just marking time at present. SP up 100% over the last month and without any real news - I don't think anyone can complain about that. I see Beale incurred the wrath of the mods for suggesting (without any credible basis) that the SP will shortly be 50+. That clearly is wild speculation but the fundamentals (especially low MC and tightly held shares) show that is not at all impossible if there is significant value in the ground and TRF can fund necessary exploration/extraction. This last part (funding) will take care of itself if IFE can start producing... otherwise we will be back to the market for CR and the all too familiar downward spiral will start over again. A lot of balls in the air at once - unlike many explorers which are one-trick ponies. I have lingering doubts about the ability of management to get the company to production but at least they are consistent - a new proposal for Performance Rights in the latest AGM Notice - effectively a bonus of 2m shares to the directors simply by having the SP reach 25. If things go well, they might reach this threshold before the AGM ! Frankly, I don't think many LT shareholders (including this one) would consider a SP of 25 as satisfactory performance, especially when most of us have a buy-in price around 50. More of this later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.