MRG 0.00% 24.5¢ murray river organics group limited

Hi people,I think there are two extreme camps. A) non-holders...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Hi people,

I think there are two extreme camps. A) non-holders extremely pessimistic and b) holders extremely optimistic. There needs to be a middle ground. On the non holders side at the moment they see water as a big issue. They are absolutely correct, however I think management is on top of this issue to best of their ability. The almond people are worse off co they need way more water then sultanas or grapes. On the positive side yes it’s true 75%of the company is owned by 20 entities. However at least 50% of those entities can’t get out even if they wanted to. It will be a tax write off this year. They won’t be able to explain the dismal performances to their stakeholders next year though. The Meredith group or Erling gang! Yes they are in top 20holders. They make up of roughly 2% of mro hardly a major share holders. Also Erling accumulating is bad news. We all know what he is all about, don’t we? How many boards did he get rid of 2-3-4 I don’t know heaps though! Early post I said atm we can get 8cents now we can get 7cents by early February 6cents then if we have good results 10-12cents otherwise 5cents. By the end of 2020-21 the bank is going to say I want my cash Robbo! At that stage Valentina and Andrew will say “Nab there is no cash here” here no cash Then Nab will say I bet you by the time you hold your next agm I will take all your assets off you! You all know how rest of that story goes...good day guys...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.