CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

the final price , page-55

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    That would be the usual MO for a reversal ... first the false break in the opposite direction to clean out the longs and suck more shorts believing the gates of Hades have opened and then the ensuing short covering to further fuel the new uptrend. PPT should be working overtime next coupla days.

Have had that hunch for some time Lionhunter .... we are at the Maginot line right now .... T+3 needed to confirm. If the 7th Cavalry doesnt arrive in the nick of time right now, the gurus will be next reporting a new "bear" has arrived and we probably wont pause for breath until DJIA circa 9800. Silly people, Ursa Majoris has been toying with us for some time already.

Personally dont really care what, so long as it is orderly and CMR transition to producer Ark status is smooth from here. Exhilirating times ahead if u can maintain a sense of humour and psycho-stay away from the madding crowds.

POG and pms however are saying something more ominous this way comes tho ... but then again, wouldnt be the first time POG moved independently and in tandem rather than contra. POO at new highs and USDX at new lows cf EUR ... both bullish for the precious stuff if u r already an unhedged producer of the stuff.

The next REAL bonecrusher IMO is when BOND markets join equity, property and USDX in tandem decline based new UPtrend in US interest rates to combat the "new" spectre of inflation ... thats Puplava's perfect storm we have been on the lookout for ... to come later post elections methinks.

Meanwhile there is an increasing seesaw in perception between asset deflation and cost-push inflation atm. Why cant they accept we have BOTH in combo.

Am still trying to become a legend in my own mind (not) as one fellow Olympian has put it haha! Just personal challenge in reality. U know what I mean Lionhunter.

Pray Zeus for clear vision thru the thickening fog.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.