WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

The Final Stretch, page-44

1. 2,405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    Hey amg, my ‘optimism’ has long since dimmed, it is remarkable, imo, to read smac posts, with his ‘buy’ sentiment but very pragmatic outlook.

I believe that these sort of posts are underrated as they threaten posters beliefs and thus not receive thumb ups or ‘great analysis’ acknowledgements, however much they may have factual grounds.

In fact I would even suggest that ‘great analysis’ is normally, imo, geared towards the favour of the ‘genaral’ bull sentiment of posters.

Regardless of how well Obj IP/tech/patents have been presented, (with numerous thumb ups) it has been for nought, with a corresponding sp to show this.

Acid test is this, imo, suprising revenue figures to show up this year, RECURRING sales absolutely required for next year, sign up by another major entity for surface hygiene and/or Bodyguard vital.

Have no doubt that P&G will disinvest itself from Obj if the general consumer does not vote with their wallet and boost sales Significantly.

Absolute ‘Sell’ for me will be announcement that Obj will do a CR to raise funds to progress Bodyguard or surface hygiene.

Obj has to rid itself of the ‘gonna’ company and DO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.