ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

'The Final Stretch'

1. 372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Figured Smugtowns words appropriate for a thread title at this point.

Baanya's comments on sales had me thinking of timing. I buy into a stock when I believe it's close to an extremely strong upward movement, in this case when V2 was launched for sales. Obviously I considered the failure seriously, very disappointed, and considering lost opportunity has cost considerably.
    Only once have I got timing as perfect as it gets ( .25 to 3.15), once very good, one dismal failure, several no go's, etc.. It's been similar for you right? The norm is for things to not go smoothly playing in the speculative space!
    Baanya believes sales failed because women won't use PeriCoach, we think it's more due to lack of resources to create enough awareness; that's all. Corr invested at 2-3, has added repeatedly; due to risk he (& our future partner) will not buy in without believing they can get 10 times their investment. Despite previous disappointment I believe the timing to buy in is absolutely now!

(has anyone else noticed the frequency of weekly buying between asx & chi-x adding to a rounded quantity?)
    Note the strong close for the week, which I expect to continue from here on, with some normal volatility.  It's the final stretch, smile

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.