AED 0.00% 14.5¢ aed oil limited

Its a joke how people can still talk AED down and make it as if...

1. 34 Posts.
    Its a joke how people can still talk AED down and make it as if the new JV partner announcment was negative.

1. Sinopec would have not invested in AED if they did not see great potential, and the way it looks, AED has ALOT OF POTENTIAL for growth. Sinopec has invested a serious amount of money and im %100 sure they gonna help AED get back on its feet because whats good for AED (US SHARE HOLDERS)is also good for them.

2. Asset in joint venture is = Approx. 1 BILLION $.
    Does not mean AED 400 million divide by 150 million shares = $2.66. per shares full stop.... NO! AED IS SITTING ON A GOLD MINE WITH A HOUSE ON TOP THATS WORTH 1 billion only (asset)

3. With no more debt = AED is now stable and with cash

they can invest in areas such as increase in oil production = more money for the company and other oil potential areas. BRIGHT FUTURE

4. Down rampers just want a good entry point because they missed the train.

5. This is a oil company so please dont compare this to anything else other then another oil compny.

6. AED is now CHEAP AS!!! asset worth $2.66 per share + NO DEBT + AED NOW STABLE DUE TO PARTNER + Oil under the ground that will be pumped out faster then current production. SO YOU ASK WHAT DOES THIS ALL EQUALS??????

7. ALOT MORE THEN SOME OF THE CLOWNS SUGGESTING IN THIS CONVERSATION!!!!!!

8. My guess still stands: $3.20 +++++++ on first day and cant see it falling below $2.80

bring it on!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.