CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Welcome to La La Land.........The H&S report quote is 'eye...

1. 1,605 Posts.
    Welcome to La La Land.........

The H&S report quote is 'eye watering'.

Pity this sort of info was not available back in 2006.

Whether CDU proceeds to mining stage will depend on the BFS; I am unsure when this is suppose to be ready, and any timetable from management would be dubious.

WM is going to have a hell of a time trying to raise the CAPEX. With no institutional support; no broker support (there is some inuendo in WM's latest gaff (sorry, release) that he may seek legal action against Fosters for their sell recommendation and $1.20 valuation.......how is he going to raise the funds??????? Mum and Dad investors????

This may be when Xstrata actually take a position in CDU. As to WM be the savy, streetsmart, genius corporate chess player that some of the more prolific posters endlessly trotted out....well what a farce it has all turned into.

I happened to go back and listen to the 2009 AGM and 2007? Sydney Mining lunch, and just cringed at the sort of stuff McRae was spraying around, particularly in light of this weeks JORC and company announcements. Unfortunately for CDU, he has become a major liability in moving this project forward.

Looking forward to some positive news for those still holding.

Cheers, Skip

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.