ECT 14.3% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Hi Normal progression/process for mine, especially for a...

1. 1,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    Hi

Normal progression/process for mine, especially for a disruptive tech....no theory, more common sense as you say........improve design from demo, scale up what you can, spend less, take up less land, have less people, produce more, bigger margin. Part of the progression IF we are to build major 2MTPA plants...but small plants, roll out the construction doc's we have spent millions on refining for current output.

Note, we have been evoling the detailed documentation for our Coldry product for over years now, the ALPD pitch which ultimately required further detail, forced us to progress/ commission ARUP to develop expensive DFT (remember that acronym) 'Design For Tender' drawings, which we proudly produced (which we needed for a capital price and feasibility), and ultimately se the foundation plans for the next layer of detail we see today...... +/-90mil an au$ demo plant design (check) vs, fast forward to today - Make In India with Dastur, Themax refinements and local Make In India fabrication, we we can module up the Coldry demonstration with an added intergrated MATMOR (steel via brown coal and tailings or similar - not coking coal) for revised down - 3omil AU which we can now claim an Internaltional R&D rebate on 1/3 our portion of the TPA (triparte argeement)....this costing further refined via recent TEF (techno feasiblity 2016) which is value engineering process (hence 30mil new cost approach)...to develop construction drawings for our demostation coldry demo/ MATMOR pilot plant ......the hold up was the 3rd billion dollar Indias largest Iron Ore producer joining the party, which forced the adjusted timeline.

Progression is being made....millions of dollars been spent on developing/ streamlining the design, BY FAR the most advanced versatile clean coal tech in the world (wiki)...with high level Indian advisory committee review NITI AAYOG doing there best to pick holes prior to publicly noted GLOBAL roll out......

I guess this is why long termers still hold! and why i see 10yr old posters are still holding.

this is how i see it....All imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2.902K 967.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 17746080 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12856748 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.