MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

No Tangrams -Donkeydog back! (Need another coffee.)Well, Dinks,...

1. 1,673 Posts.
    No Tangrams -

Donkeydog back! (Need another coffee.)

Well, Dinks, sorry Donks, sorry Donkeydog, my official auditor has YOU down in our Guesstimate comp. as tipping a price target of $5.00.

Couldn't allow all the debate about a price reco, Donkeydog. We could all have dithered! Although Zero predicted 0.00 - takeover scenario.

However, after consultation with my associates, and a show of hands from other entrants, we will alow you to alter your forecast to a price target 40c as of June 30th 2008 if you wish.

Please notify the panel of your decision by midnight tonight, so that official notices are issued, and members can adjust their records accordingly.

(No, Trading Matrix, no other alterations will be allowed. Your (unofficial) forecast stands as a target of $4.50 by June 30th 2008.) I'm afraid your entry arrived too late to be admitted to the official list.

So the share price better get a move on - (and then we may allow you to win yourself as first prize if you're correct.) But my guess is that you will be going to someone else!

Oh Donkeydog and TM - what would this site do without you!!

LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.