FML 0.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

dear all its seemingly becoming boring with all this for and...

1. 231 Posts.
    dear all its seemingly becoming boring with all this for and against.why dont you all take abreak from the keyboard and unless an announcement of substance comes through that you can debate for or against keep hc postings to a minimum and have a holiday.reading the same garbage becomes stale after a while. if your not happy dont cry,take the loss and leave us longtermers in peace.As i said wait for an announcement to make a comment otherwise get a life.with cash in the bank its highly unlikely we are going bust.the chinese are astute business people they wouldnt be throwing their money in a piss farty company unless they saw a future in the deal.I WENT TO A PROACTIVE INVESTORS seminar in april and bab was around .33cents with what they said the potential of having the most profitable and biggest tenements in WA.well those shares are now.077 so fml is not doing too bad considering bab have to raise around 300 million bucks to keep drilling .We have money in the bank now to keep going for a while without a cr.I can only see good news ahead ,upside from here unless pog shits itself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15478 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 31745 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.